Key2support's aim is to be flexible and responsive to individuals who are in receipt of their own Direct Payment along with people who have their care paid for through Lancashire County Council.
We don't want you to fit into a time slot that we may have available.
We want you to be able to choose who your support worker will be, and have a service that’s Person Centred to you.
- Sitting Services
- Personal Care
- Meal Preparation
- Waking Watches
- Sleep ins
- Domestic Tasks including Laundry & Ironing
- Assistance in Medical Appointments/ Outings/Social Support).
- Assistance in Maintaining Independence including handling the mail and paying household bills.
- Care Planning - Helping plan your own care
- End of Life Support
- Assistance with Medication
- Maintaining a Safe Home Environment
By listening to our customers, we learn about what is important to them.
We devise support plans that best reflect what you require, and what works best for you as an individual unique individual.
We also involve and listen to friends, family and other health professionals as needed to ensure a holistic approach.
Ensuring that you always remain at the heart of what we do, we offer:
- Flexibility, Choice and Control
- Respect and Dignity
- Supporting your Personal wishes for now and for the future
- Services designed around you; ensuring you receive the support you want, when you most need it
Your privacy and dignity is at the fore front of what we deliver to each person.
Are you unhappy with your current care provider or are looking for services?
Are you not receiving the care you want?
Key2support provides a range of services personal to you in Hyndburn, Burnley, Pendle, Preston & North Yorkshire.