We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Registered Care Manager to join our dynamic team.
The role will be at head office in Oswaldtwistle – 5 days a week from 9am- 5pm and include on call duties, some flexibility will be required.
Successful applicants will need a passion for providing Care and Leadership.
- Strong knowledge of domiciliary care and CQC compliance
- Must have led a domiciliary care service or been in the leadership team of one
- Work well within a team but also under their own motivation
- Have the ability to lead and inspire staff
- Be well organised and have strong communication skills
- Be computer literate
- Pension Scheme
- Holiday Pay
- Overtime available if requested
- Competitive Salary (dependent on experience)
- Care Management: 2 years (Required)
- GCSE or equivalent (Preferred)
- Yes, occasionally
Driving is essential to the Job role
to apply please telephone: 01254 231172 between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Open
Employment is subject to Criminal Records Bureau clearance.
Job Type: Full-time