- How we collect or obtain personal information about you
- Personal information we collect or obtain about you
- How we use your personal information
- How long we retain your personal information
- How we secure your personal information
- Your rights in relation to your personal information
- Your right to object to the processing of your personal information for certain purposes
- Consequences of not providing your personal information to us
- Changes to your information
- National Data Opt-Out
- Our details
- Data controller: Key2Support Ltd
How we collect or obtain your information: when you provide it to us:
- By contacting us
- By signing up to your newsletter
- By cancelling a care visit
- By adding a care visit
- By sending a shopping list
- By requesting a care package
- By referring Key2Support
- By requesting openPASS
- By submitting a testimonial
- From your use of our website, using cookies
Personal information we collect:
- Contact details
- IP address
- Information about your computer (cookies)
How we use your personal information:
- For administrative and business purposes
- Particularly to contact you
- To improve our business and website
- For advertising and analytical purposes
- In connection with our legal rights and obligations
Do we sell personal information to third parties: No
How long we retain your personal information:
For no longer than necessary, taking into account any legal obligations we have (e.g. to maintain records for tax purposes) and any other legal basis we have for using your personal information e.g. your consent, performance of a contract with you or our legitimate interests as a business.
How we secure your personal information:
using appropriate technical and organisational measures such as storing your personal information on secure servers, our site has Secure Sockets Layer SSL .
Your rights in relation to your personal information
To access your personal information and to be informed about its use
To correct your personal information
To have your personal information deleted
To restrict the use of your personal information
To object to the use of your personal information
To complain to a supervisory authority
To withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information
National Data Opt-Out
Key2support Ltd reviews all of our data processing on an annual basis to assess if the national data opt-out applies. This is recorded in our Record of Processing Activities. All new processing is assessed to see if the national data opt-out applies.
If any data processing falls within scope of the national data opt-out we use MESH to check if any of our service users have opted out of their data being used for this purpose.
At this time, we do not share any data for planning or research purposes for which the national data opt-out would apply. We review this on an annual basis and for any new processing.
The data controller in respect of our website is Key2Support Ltd Company No: 7147917 of Oswaldtwistle Mills Business Centre – Clifton Mill, Pickup Street – Oswaldtwsitle – Lancashire – BB5 0EY – United Kingdom.
You can contact the data controller by writing to Key2Support Ltd – Oswaldtwistle Mills Business Centre – Clifton Mill, Pickup Street – Oswaldtwsitle – Lancashire – BB5 0EY – United Kingdom or sending an email here.