Here at Key2Support we pride ourselves on the training delivered to our staff teams. Each training package is bespoke to the areas in which we are delivering care.
All our training is delivered externally through Carefully Trained & Nelson & Colne College, along with other accredited training providers within Lancashire.
All our training is fully funded and we offer a variety of training to further our staff teams careers within this sector.
- Quality Care Framework (QCF) level 2
- Quality Care framework (QCF) Level 3
- Quality Care Framework (QCF) Managers Level 5
- We also deliver Diplomas in: Team Leading & Medication Management.
- Full training in the Care Certificate
- Moving & Assisting
- Medication Level 2
- Food Hygiene
- First Aid
- MCA & DOLS
- Health & Safety
We ensure all our support staff have completed all mandatory training required to deliver consistent high level of care to our customers.
Where required we also deliver needs specific training dependent on the need of the individual. Some of these areas are: Autism, End of life support, Dementia, Challenging Behaviour, & Epilepsy.