Key2Support is a support service open to all user groups.
We offer and deliver home care and assisted living/domiciliary services to adults in their own homes. We aim to prevent people from being admitted to long term residential care.
Our directors have a long history of working within the care sector, with combined experience of over 30 years. This level of expertise and experience promotes stability and continuity in the services offered and the value base required to develop the service in a professional and flexible way.
We deliver domiciliary homecare services to the following people;
- Older People
- Adults with Physical Disabilities
- Adults with Mental Health Issues
- Adults with Learning Disabilities
Each package of care devised and delivered will be reviewed on a 6/12 monthly basis with the individual and key stakeholders (if appropriate).
We ensure that each service user has a copy of their own personal care plan which sets out how the service will be delivered to ensure that desired outcomes and choice of lifestyle are supported.
We will ensure that all staff are trained in the relevant areas and strive to develop our staff teams through available routes: NVQ’s (National Vocational Qualification) and specific needs led training.
Key2support's aim is to be flexible and responsive to individuals who are in receipt of their own Direct Payment along with people who have their care paid for through Lancashire County Council.
We don't want you to fit into a time slot that we may have available.
We want you to be able to choose who your support worker will be, and have a service that’s Person Centred to you.
- Sitting Services
- Personal Care
- Meal Preparation
- Waking Watches
- Sleep ins
- Domestic Tasks including Laundry & Ironing
- Assistance in Medical Appointments/Outings/Social Support
- Assistance in Maintaining Independence including handling the mail and paying household bills.
- Care Planning - Helping plan your own care
- End of Life Support
- Assistance with Medication
- Maintaining a Safe Home Environment
By listening to our customers, we learn about what is important to them.
We devise support plans that best reflect what you require, and what works best for you as an individual.
We also involve and listen to friends, family and other health professionals as needed to ensure a holistic approach.
Ensuring that you always remain at the heart of what we do, we offer:
- Flexibility, Choice and Control
- Respect and Dignity
- Supporting your Personal wishes for now and for the future
- Services designed around you; ensuring you receive the support you want, when you most need it
Privacy and dignity is at the fore front of what we deliver to each person.
Are you unhappy with your current care provider or are looking for services?
Are you not receiving the care you want?
Key2support provides a range of services personal to you in Hyndburn, Burnley, Pendle, Preston & North Yorkshire.